Our readers are well educated, affluent and on the move. Most are of Scottish and Irish ancestry, almost half name whisky as their beverage of choice, and 86% own their own homes.
87% have a household income over $60K, and 27% have a household income over $100K.
44% attend Highland Games and Festivals annually, and 49% take 2 or more vacations per year.
43% of our readers are based in the United States, 36% are in Canada, and the remaining 21% are located in Scotland, Ireland, Wales, the U.K., Europe, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere.
201,330 copies of Celtic Life International are distributed 6 times a year, with an average of 5.1 readers per copy – or 1,026,783 readers per issue.
Our website and social media sites currently reach over 1 million people each month.
For information on advertising opportunities with Celtic Life International Magazine and CelticLife.com please contact Peter Conn at 902.818.8051 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Magazines and magazine ads capture focused attention: The focused process of magazine reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring singleminded attention to advertising.
- Magazine advertising is targeted: Magazines engage readers in very personal ways. There’s a magazine for every passion and a passion for every magazine. Use magazines to reach your target audience in a meaningful way — a way in which Specialty TV just can’t compare. Plus magazine readers reach the affluent, those with disposable income to buy advertised brands.
- Magazine advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value magazine advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the magazine mix.
- Magazines are credible: Consumers trust magazines so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others.
- Magazines offer a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. They provide a lasting, durable message with time to study a brand’s benefits. Consumers clip and save magazine ads for future reference.
- Magazines deliver brand relevant imagery: Magazine editorial imbues ads with brand relevant imagery, associations and a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
- Magazine advertising drives web searches and visits: Magazines are where consumers go for ideas and inspiration. That’s why magazine ads are leading influencers, driving readers to advertiser websites and to start a search.
- Magazines drive the purchase funnel: Magazines are effective across all stages of the purchase funnel, especially brand favourability and purchase consideration, the most sought after metrics that are hardest to sway.
- Magazine advertising enhances ROI: Allocating more ad dollars to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI.
- Magazines sell: Study after study prove that magazines help drive sales objectives, as a stand alone medium or in combination with others. Over half of readers act on exposure to magazine ads.